If you are looking for the information about using the QuickPayPortal then you are at right place. We have provided the Sign-in, making payments, QuickPay code in detail.
The QuickPayPortal is the online pay portal developed and maintained by Athena Health. This is the most used website to pay medical bills. Athena Health is an American company which offers network-based solutions to health centers and also a public traded company. This has about 110 million users to pay their bills without any difficulty. If you want to make payments using the QuickPayPortal then the hospital should be associated with this online website.
QuickPayPortal 15 – Digit Code
To sign and pay the bills in this online pay portal we need the QuickPayPortal Code. The official website is www.QuickPayPortal.com. The QuickPay Code is a unique ID in the patient record. This is a 15 digit number which will be given on the medical bill. The hospitals who want to make their bill payments using the QuickPay will add this Code to their medical statements. If there is no QuickPayPortal code not printed on your bill then the “statement ID” or “Access Code” will do the same job. You can also make payments using PayMyDoctor
How to Login QuickPayPortal
The patients or the person associated with them can freely pay their bills using the QuickPayPortal. The steps to log in the account and access are discussed below in a clear structured format.
Things To log-in And Access The QuickPayPortal
To login, the QuickPayPortal account in the official website.
- Valid email Address
The portal sends the health-related emails to your address.
- Personal details
For the verification and further contact purpose.
- Adobe Reader
This will help you to view the documents sent through the email and make sure you have this application in your device.
- Internet connection
Steps To Sign QuickPayPortal
If you are the first time user of the QuickPayPortal then there is a need to enter a few details. Follow the instructions
- Open your browser to see the official website of the QuickPayPortal.
- Click the link here for the official website www.QuickPayPortal.com.
- When the link is opened completely you can see the text box below.
- Enter the QuickPay Code or Access Code or Statement ID in the provided box.
- Tap on the “Sign In” option on the website page.
- The existing users can give their password in the field provided and click on enter.
- If you are a new user then give Patients name and follow the screen steps and set a password to your account.
Now, the portal display all the information about the patient name, Date of Joining, Account Number and also the total amount and due amount to pay.
Pay Medical Bill At QuickPayPortal using Quickpay Code
To make the payments online you need to login to the online portal. To login check the above information. The payment of the medical bills is very easy and simple as discussed below
- Open the official website and give your QuickPay Code and sign-in to the account.
- You can see the dashboard of your account which has all the details. Click on the “Bill Payment” option in the dashboard.
- Now you can see the bills paid and the dues of your medical bills.
- Click the medical bill you want to pay from the list and select the mode of payment.
- You can pay the bills using your Debit Card/Credit Card, Net Banking also.
- Select the payment mode you are flexible with and proceed to make the transaction.
- After the successful payment of the bill, you will receive the SMS and email to the registered phone number and email address respectively.
With this, you have finished paying the bills using the QuickPayPortal.
Advantages Of Quickpayportal.com/quickpaycode
- You can check the previous medical history and payments made to them in the patient’s dashboard.
- We can check the symptoms list in the portal and can know the illness that is causing them.
- Type the keyword you want to search and get the results related in the “Health and Wellness” search box.
- The online portal provides the links which are helpful for the medical test of the patients.
- We can schedule the doctor appointment and also reschedule it in the “appointments” tab of the portal.
- We can add the card easily to the portal account by just giving the card information. So, we can make the payments easily with one click.
- Easy view of the patient’s test results in the portal only after the approval from the provider.
- You can also request for the prescription through the online portal by describing your particular symptoms.
QuickPay Code Not Working issues
- If the www.quickpayportal.com/quickpaycode is invalid then check your code entered is a 15 digit code from the Billing Statement.
- The QuickPay Code will expire if the billing statement is more than a year old and also it is not valid if the full payment is completed.
- You can use the Latest QuickPay Code on the Medical Statement.
- The Code is not valid in the departments where QuickPayPortal is not available.
Quickpayportal Customer Service Number
If there are any issues with the QuickPayPortal online website then contact or write to the Athena Health group email address.
For any medical emergency service dial 911
We have wrapped everything about the QuickPayPortal and its advantages. We discussed the login and making payments instructions in detail. I hope this article will help you to make your bill payments very easily. Also, check for other payment portals on loginpayportal.