PayMDXTolls – An official website developed by the state government of Florida and Miami-Dade Expressway Authority (MDX). This is a Toll-by-plate system to pay the amount for those who traveled through the MDX zone. If the vehicles passed without system reorganization then the transponder will receive an MDC Toll By plate notice from authorities.
This agency is a free service that provides online toll collection in the state of Miami. PAyMDXTolls was started in 1994 by the Florida state and serving five expressway which is operated by the Florida Department of Transportation. All of these do not accept cash and are converted into electronic toll roads. The money is directly transferred to the authorities who use it for maintenance of roads.
Benefits Of Using PayMDXTolls
The online service has different benefits. These are used by the travelers of the express highways and make the payment of taxes very easy on their vehicles. Here is the list of advantages of having an account in PayMDX Tolls.
Pay Tolls: We can pay the tolls on our vehicles with simple steps of login and payment.
Service Hours: You can know the service center hours and customer service numbers and Lock Box Address.
Dispute Notice: Download the Dispute Notice from PayMDXTolls and email or Fax them.
Fleet Management: You can save time and money for your fleet you also have a Fleet admin option.
Registration And Hold Information: You can know the reason for the hold or failure of your registration and deal effectively with them.
How To Pay Mdx Tolls
Check Below Given methods for Paying Mdx Tolls.
PayMDXTolls MDX Toll Payment Online
To pay your Tolls online. Login into the official website and give the information.
- Turn up to the official website of PayMDXTolls.com.
- You can see the Login option on the page.
- Click on the Login button to enter details.
- We can see a window of the login page.
- Give the Account License Plate in the field.
- You can give any of Account Number, Driver’s License Number or Notice Number.
- The notice contains the Account Number of 12 digit number and Notice number below the Account Number.
- Enter any one from these three options.
- Click on login to direct to your account and get the services provided.
MDX Toll Payment By Phone Number
You can also pay the amount using the phone number if you don’t want to login or have an issue with the login process. The phone number for the payment will be on your Notice or on the official website.
PayMDXTolls Dispute Notice
If you want to dispute the notice sent then you need to have an affidavit to send. Use the steps to dispute your notice.
- Click on the Dispute Notice from the menu in the official website.
- In the Dispute notice page tap on the download option for the application form.
- Fill out the form with the essential details and attach the documents.
- Send the signed form and duly completed to the MDX.
- Send this by US mail, by Fax or Email. All the addresses will be in the Dispute notice page.
Frequently Asked Questions On PayMDXTolls
What are the timings of PayMDXTolls customer service?
Ans – The timing are Monday to Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Public holiday list is on the website. paymdxtolls Customer Service Number is 855-277-0848.
FAQ 2: What are the options for paying tolls on MDX roads?
Ans – You can pay using SunPass or Toll-By-plate.
FAQ 3: Where can we see the toll rates?
Ans – They are available in the website.
This is the process to log in and pays your toll using the PayMDXTolls. Pay them in the due date as ignoring the tolls is illegal. If any problem arises while login or payment, call to the customer service. Check Our Loginportal For Information.