MyPremierCreditCard: Credit cards are used by everyone these days. With this, you can shop anywhere up to the limit in the card. The credit card is issued with a certain amount of money which can be used by us and pay the money later. This is the best option to stop the cash transaction. Everyone likes to have a credit card and the MyPremierCreditCard is the best choice for the new credit card holders to manage their account and transactions.
It is the First PREMIER bank in the USA. It serves people financial in local, regional and central level. The best way of making the payment which provides services like checking, savings, loans, treasury, and ATM Vault services. MyPremierCreditcard gives the 24/7 online customer and clients assistance. It works with all bank accounts. Here we will see how to log in and check the balance online.
It is available in the play store of the Android device. This can be used handy so that we can manage our account anywhere and make the payments. This provides electronic statements and letters about your transactions. The best feature of this is that you can schedule the payments and can ask for more credit balance.
How To Create MyPremierCreditCard Account
You need to have an official bank account number to get a credit card. We need to sign up for the online access account.
- If you are a new customer then create an account in the official website of mypremiercreditcard.
- For this Go to the browser and open the mypremiercreditcard login page.
- Click on Enroll for signing up.
- Type your valid account number and social security number in the field.
- Click on continue and give your username and password which helps you to login into your account.
- With this, your signing up process will be completed.
Steps to Login into My Premier Credit Card
After you have enrolled you can directly login using your username and password details. The simple steps to follow are
- Open the official website mypremiercreditcard.com
- Give your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the continue button and you will have access to your account.
Things You Can Manage In The First Premier Login Page
Transaction history: Track the money spent and unauthorized transactions can also be known online.
Email help: This provides you with the email and message that helps whenever you login into account for the security purpose.
Online payment: You can pay the bills online using your credit card from the mypremiercreditcard account.
Check balance: You can also check the balance online and can know your credit balance in the card and in your bank account.
Check credit balance: You can check the credit balance before payment to make sure you have the required amount.
Make Payments With MyPremierCreditCard
Using your login details you can also make payment using this account. We will discuss how to make payment online
- Open the official website login page
- Now login with the details you had.
- You will have many options to manage your account but to make a payment click on make payment option.
- Choose the amount you want to pay and click on ok.
Offline Methods For Paying MyPremierCreditCard Bills
If you do not have the internet access to make the payment you can also pay the amount as below.
- Make a call to 1-800-926-94-00 for MoneyGram locations.
- Go there with your MyPremierCreditCard number and make the payment using the code 6267.
- You can also pay through the western union payment location using the PREMIER SD code.
- We can also mail the payments to
First PREMIER Bank, PO Box 5529, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529
Frequently Asked Questions On My Premier Credit Card
FAQ 1: Do we need a PIN to use the credit card?
ANS – Yes you need a PIN. To change you’re or select one call the service number.
Is there a mobile application for MyPremierCreditCard?
ANS – Yes it is available in your play store. You can manage the account using the mobile application.
FAQ 3: What should we do if my transaction is stopped?
ANS – Call to the service provider number which is available 24/7.
We provided you with all the information about the MyPremierCreditCard and mentioned the login, signing process and can check the account balance online in the login page. We also explained the ways to make payments online and offline. Go through and comment if you like the article. For other payment portals and their usage are clearly discussed on our web portal loginpayportal.com.