Kirkland’s Credit Card offers a low-interest rate to its cardholders, which has no pre-payment penalties. This credit card is nothing but a store card, which offers lots of rewards and also provides the privilege to the Kirkland’s store. The cardholder will enjoy the rewards on their every purchase. This Credit Card has published by Wells Fargo Bank. In this card, neither the annual fee nor the introductory APR rate attached. Also, the card has low credit card requirements. In this article, we will give you more details about Kirkland’s Credit Card, its features, reviews, advantages, and disadvantages, etc.
Kirkland’s Credit Card Payment
For the customers, the Kirkland store is providing the credit card facility. The cardholder can get many rewards and points after purchasing through this credit card. The card is very flexible to make online purchases from the store. Also, through this card, the cardholder will get additional benefits. For getting the card, a customer has to apply for this online. With the help of the Kirkland account user name and password, a customer can apply for the credit card.
The Kirkland’s credit card helps to maintain the score, check the history, logging up details, and many more things. The credit card application form is available on the official website. So, in the below section, we have given the information about the credit card features, offers, pros, and cons, etc.
Kirkland’s Card Features
Kirkland credit card has come with several features, which is very beneficial for the cardholders. Some of the card features have given below;
- The customer doesn’t pay the annual fee for the credit card
- There is no pre-payment penalty
- The card is elementary to use for the customer. Through they can manage their online account and bill
Kirkland’s Credit Card Offers
Kirkland’s credit card gives exciting offers to its cardholders. So, here we have listed the suggestions in the below section for the customers.
- The cardholder accumulates 300 reward points with an extra $10 reward.
- After applying for the credit card, all cardholders will get up to a 15% discount coupon.
- Kirkland’s online portal provides 24 hours of online facilities management.
- The card doesn’t charge any pre-payment.
- Also, this credit card provides low interest.
Pros and Cons of Kirkland’s Credit Card
Kirkland’s credit card has many advantages and disadvantages. So before applying for this credit card, a customer has to check all its pros and cons. So, they can analyse whether it is good or bad for them. Apart from this credit card, the users can also have a look at MyBPCredit Card.
Credit card Pros:
- A customer can apply for this credit card through Wells Fargo Bank. After approving the card, the customer will get 20% off on their next store purchase.
- For every purchase from the store, the cardholder will get 5% off.
- The cardholder will get advance sales and promotions notification.
- For the credit card user, there is no monthly maintenance fee.
Cons of Credit card:
- The 5% off coupon is not valid for the online purchase. The customer can use the credit card to redeem this coupon only in the store.
- The card doesn’t provide a signup bonus.
- The card user doesn’t get any rewards or cashback.
FAQs about Kirkland’s Credit Card
How can I make contact with the Kirkland customer support?
For any help regarding the credit card issuer, a customer can contact the Kirkland customer support team through online of phone number – 1800-459-8451. Else you can check the Wells Fargo Online website.
How can I use Kirkland’s credit card?
On your Kirkland store purchase or online purchase, you can use your credit card for extra discounts and rewards.
How can the customer get 5% off on Kirkland’s credit card?
After purchasing from the store, the cardholder will get 5% off on their product. But this offer is not valid in online purchases.
How can the cardholder pay their Kirkland credit card bill?
The credit card users have three ways to pay their credit card bills.
- By Phone
- Through Email