Desktop Docuware Apps: Docuware is the one-stop solution for all your document management and is used by many members in all the seventy countries. We have many benefits, and that comes with easy registration and the login process. It is available in sixteen different languages, and it is offered as a cloud-based software as a service and distributed through a global network of five hundred DocuWare partners.
The DocuWare Login and registration are both the online process on the official website that will help you to manage the account. We have many benefits with the software and get the required information. For more details about DocuWare registration and Login and benefits about go through the article.
Desktop Docuware Apps
We need desktop Docuware applications to scan, import, or open the files. You can’t complete these tasks without these on your system. Here we will help you with the process of installation of these DocuWare desktop applications.
Benefits of Desktop DocuWare Apps
The benefits of downloading these applications are listed here
- Scan documents and import them into a Docuware file.
- Automatically import documents into the DocuWare document cabinets by watching folders in the file system.
- Can Store the documents directly from your applications in the file cabinet.
- We can access, view, and index documents from another application with one button.
Install DocuWare Desktop Applications
Here are the instructions that you need to follow to install the applications on your desktop.
- Open the DocuWare Client and choose the main menu and tap on Desktop Apps.
- You can see that the setup of the DocuWare Desktop App is downloaded and run it as the administrator.
- In the next pop up on the screen, you can choose the desktop components that you want to install.
- You can see the message of Installation Successfully Completed on the screen then tap on the close option.
- Now, to create a connection between the DocuWare Desktop Apps and DocuWare systems, switch back to DocuWare Client.
- In the popup, menu bar selects the option of Connect to Desktop Apps and choose Yes to the access your local DocuWare Services.
- Now, you’re Desktop DocuWare Apps are ready to use.
How To Update Desktop
We need to update these applications, and here are the steps that are very easy and simple to complete.
- Open the Windows taskbar and content menu of desktop Apps and then click on the blue DW icon on the screen.
- Select Check for Updates and then accept if required any of them. It is always better to refresh the applications when they are not processing the tasks.
- There are some Desktop DocuWare Apps that require a license to work. So, check them also before the updating process.
Uninstall DocuWare Apps
We can remove the desktop apps quickly, and here are the instructions that will help you to get these details. Uninstall of Desktop DocuWare Setup from your computer using Add/ Remove program feature from Windows Control Panel.
- On the start, menu tap on Control Panel and then choose programs from the options.
For Windows Vista/7/8: tap on Uninstall a program
Windows XP: Tap on Add or Remove Program
- When you find the program you want to uninstall, then click on the uninstall option for Windows Vista/7/8 and remove for Windows XP.
For Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall
Windows XP: Tap on Remove or Change/Remove
- Follow the screen instructions, and you can see the progress bar on the screen about the uninstalling process.
These are the steps that will help you to uninstall from the Desktop DocuWare Applications. All the information related to the topic given and if the reader finds any difficulty at any point, can let us know through the comment section provided below.