Personal DNA test has become more popular due to its easy services and comfort. They are also at affordable prices and are easily available at online purchases and other retailer and medical stores. Among all these services tests AncestryDNA is the best which can give you maximum family trees and accurate results. If you are in search of knowing more about AncestryDNA then you are in the incorrect place. So, in this article, we will see how to Activate the AncestryDNA kit Online Test.
Ancestry provides a great way to find your roots and get a complete picture. It is the attractive and dead simple easy interface. It has honest resources that have a reason to trust by the people. Ancestry DNA also has a premium ship where we can access the added members to a family tree and report data as long as you have an activated account.
The service can provide you information about birthplaces and marriage records of long-lost relatives. There are other plans to choose for access to information. There is also a free trial for 14 days where you will get all the access to the Online Ancestry DNA Kit. The genealogy Software will let you match with other family members to build a family tree.
How AncestryDNA Kit Works
The Online DNA Kit is gaining much used to know about the family roots and relatives. The AncestryDNA carries the test on the saliva samples. The DNA test is carried among the Data samples of about 350 regions. The comparison test carries out 40 times to get the best estimate regions of your genetically similar. Ancestry DNA determines the matching depending on DNA you share with any given person database and estimate the possible relationship.
Also, read about ePayItOnline to Pay Your Health Bill
Free Account For AncestryDNA
The account in the Ancestry DNA will help you to easily access and activate your DNA kit after sending the DNA samples. It means we need to connect Kit to the Ancestry account. Follow the steps to create a free account.
- Go to the home page of Ancestry website and click on Sign in option on the top left and select Sign up in the page.
- You can also directly visit the page with a click on Create Free account.
- Give your First name and last name in the columns given.
- Enter your Email address and create a password to the account.
- Tap on the continue option below to complete the process.
- This will link your email address to your Ancestry account and each email can be used for only one AncestryDNA Kit account.
To activate your DNA kit or to search for the results or any other information we should log in our account. Follow the instruction to log in to your account with your credentials.
- Go to the home page of Ancestry and tap on Sign In option on the above of screen.
- Give your Email address or username in the space given.
- Enter your password details in the next field.
- Now tap on sign in the option below the page to login to your account.
Ancestry DNA kit Activation
Before activation of Kit, you should make sure you have to complete a few things. They are like
- Having an account or create a free one as the instructions in the above section.
- Keep your activation code until your receive test results because the DNA sample will not undergo the testing process until Kit is activated.
Steps To Activate Ancestry DNA Kit
- Go to activate test page or click on here Activate kit and tap on the sign in option.
- You can also click on the DNA tab on any page of the Ancestry and select the Activate a Test option.
- Sign in with the account details or follow steps in the previous section of this article.
- To activate kit of yourself click your name and for any minor child choose My Child option.
- After choosing the name, tap on the next button below.
- Give your activation code in the Enter Code page and click on next.
- The activation code will be there on your tube of your which is a 15 digit number.
- On the next page enters your details like birth year and biological sex at birth and click on next.
- You can read the DNA processing and check the box below and tp on the net to continue the activation process.
- On the next page read through the Informed Consent and check the box to confirm.
- Now click ‘Yes’ to receive the DNA matches or NO to prevent matches and tap on Next button.
- Select the ethnicity display preferences you want and click on next.
- Check the information you have given and click on Activate Kit.
This will complete the activation process of your AncestryDNA kit and the DNA test will be carried out after and the results will receive by mail.
- Now you can collect your DNA samples and send to AncestryDNA test the process will start.
- Collect the DNA sample using the tips which come with the kit.
- Place the sample in the storage bag and keep in the pre-paid mailing box which includes kit and mails it.
- We will get a confirmation email about receiving the sample and begin the test.
- When they complete the test results will be posted in our account. The DNA home page will be updating results.
- You can also grant access to your family and friends to watch the results when they are ready.
Ancestry Customer Service
The online website of the Ancestry is very easy to use and has all the information we need in detail. If there is anything not available you can contact them to a customer service number. There is also an option of Member advice where you can chat with the member of the AncestryDNA test and clear doubt or give suggestions.
AncestryDNA Customer Service Number: 1-800-615-6560
Monday-Sunday:9 am -11 pm